MCC Continuing Education programs promote lifelong learning through community education, short-term workforce training and professional development courses. Our programs meet students where they are and provide the opportunity for personal enrichment, workforce readiness and career advancement.
Whether you are between jobs, looking to advance, or just starting out in the workplace, our training and certificate programs are designed to get workers the training they need—fast.
- Community Education
- Non-Credit ESL Classes
- Adult Literacy Assistance - Pathways Program
- Transportation & Logistics
- Technical Skills & Manufacturing
- Online Non-Credit Courses
- Great Plains OSHA Education Center
- Public Safety Institute
- Professional Developments/CEUs
- SkillUp Missouri