Director of Corporate College
MCC-Business & Technology
1775 Universal Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64120
A Leader in Workforce Training
Most Kansas Citians know Metropolitan Community College is a great place to get a two-year degree at an affordable cost before transferring to a four-year university. But what some people don't know is that MCC is tackling the economic and workforce crisis head-on with its Corporate College.
The Corporate College wants to ensure Kansas City businesses have the skilled workforce they need to grow and for community members to learn necessary skills for short and long-term careers. A partnership with the Corporate College is an investment in the future of your business and members of our community.
The Corporate College partners with local business and industry of all sizes to assess learning needs, discuss training options and determine the best training solutions to achieve their business objectives. We specialize in customized training, assessments, training coordination and business consulting. We provide services that are affordable, flexible, convenient and are of excellent quality.
As leaders in workforce training, our Corporate College is a perfect fit to handle your business training needs by synchronizing effective industry practices with the resources of an accredited academic institution. We want to contribute to your success and growth by proving opportunities to attract, hire and retain a highly skilled, motivated and flexible workforce.
- We listen carefully, ask questions and work with you to understand your training needs
- We recommend training programs that are right for your organization or work with you to design customized solutions
- We match your business need with a subject matter expert with real-world experience
- We deliver training that produces the results you expect, at your location or ours
- We make it easy. We make it work!
- The business is making an appreciable capital investment
- Employees receive accredited CEUs for each course
- Managers develop a schedule that matches the employees' availability
- Maintain industry relevance and competencies required
- Training delivered onsite, online or on the Business and Technology campus
- Reduce costly turnover and improve recruiting
- High employee satisfaction and retention