All MCC physical library locations are closed. For online research assistance, click Ask a Librarian. Print books can be requested from the library catalog, including MOBIUS items. Book pickup is available by appointment on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Appointments can be made through Starfish, or by calling your campus library during those hours to request a book and schedule your pickup time:
- MCC-Blue River: 816.604.6642
- MCC-Longview: 816.604.2080
- MCC-Maple Woods: 816.604.3080
- MCC-Penn Valley: 816.604.4080
Library books may be returned to the outdoor book return bins located at MCC-Blue River, MCC-Longview, MCC-Maple Woods and MCC-Penn Valley. Please check MCC's Coronavirus page for updates.
MCC Library Mission
The Libraries support the MCC mission by providing services and resources that strengthen and enhance instructional services.
- Provide library instruction for finding and evaluating information resources in class or in a one-to-one environment
- Recruit, hire and retain a knowledgeable staff of effective, caring, service-oriented professionals
- Acquire and organize collections of material and information in print, non-print and digital formats to support the MCC curriculum and life-long learning
- Provide optimum facilities for individual study, group work and research needs
- Provide interlibrary loan services to expand local resources