Metropolitan Community College Libraries: Summer 2021 Services (Phase III): Libraries will be open for appointments and walk-ins from 8 A.M. to 1 P.M. Monday-Thursday. Please check MCC's Coronavirus page for additional detailed updates.
MCC Library Mission
The Libraries support the MCC mission by providing services and resources that strengthen and enhance instructional services.
- Provide library instruction for finding and evaluating information resources in class or in a one-to-one environment
- Recruit, hire and retain a knowledgeable staff of effective, caring, service-oriented professionals
- Acquire and organize collections of material and information in print, non-print and digital formats to support the MCC curriculum and life-long learning
- Provide optimum facilities for individual study, group work and research needs
- Provide interlibrary loan services to expand local resources