Fall 2021 Library Services: MCC Libraries will be open from 8 A.M. to 7 P.M. Monday-Thursday, and from 8 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. Friday.
MCC-Business & Technology hours: 8 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Monday to Thursday, and from 8 A.M. to 3:30 P.M. on Friday.
Please check MCC's Coronavirus page for additional detailed updates.
MCC Library Mission
The Libraries support the MCC mission by providing services and resources that strengthen and enhance instructional services.
- Provide library instruction for finding and evaluating information resources in class or in a one-to-one environment
- Recruit, hire and retain a knowledgeable staff of effective, caring, service-oriented professionals
- Acquire and organize collections of material and information in print, non-print and digital formats to support the MCC curriculum and life-long learning
- Provide optimum facilities for individual study, group work and research needs
- Provide interlibrary loan services to expand local resources