Are you an MCC student and having technical problems?
Help is available from MCC student technical support. You can find answers to common questions about MCC online systems including:
If you still have questions, please email or call MCC student technical support at 816.604.1000, option 3.
Are you an MCC employee having technical problems? Help is available from MCC employee IT support:
Submit an IT Ticket or call employee IT support at 816.604.1888.
Single Sign On (SSO) Password Syncing Issue
Issue: A MCC username and password works for the myMCCKC portal work, but not for email, Canvas, and other MCC systems.
Resolution: Reset your password, making sure it meets the complexity requirements shown below.
Steps to Change your Password
- Go to my.mcckc.edu
- Log into the myMCCKC portal and change your password using the Manage Passwords link (lower portion of the menu on the left) and then the Change myMCCKC Password link.
- Make sure your new password meets all the criteria listed below in the Password Complexity Requirements section.
- Wait 30 minutes to give your new password time to sync between our systems.
- Please try to log into Canvas or other MCC system again.
- If your Canvas login still does not work, please call MCC student technical support at 816.604.1000, option 3 (employee call x1888).
Password Complexity Requirements:
- Must be at least 11 characters long or longer
- Must have at least one capital letter
- Must have at least one lower-case letter
- Must have at least one number
- Must have at least one symbol (for example: # or $ or !)
- You cannot reuse a password you have previously used.
- Your password can't have more than two consecutive characters of your username or
first or last name.
For example, someone named Cathy, cannot have a password containing the words cator thy or catalog or math, since the letters in bold are contained in the name Cathy. It does not matter if the letters are uppercase or lowercase or a mix of cases.