The myMCCKC system provides a self-service center for students and employees, and acts as a portal to other MCC systems. By logging into this account, students have access to their personal academic and financial account information, and also to several other MCC systems such BlackBoard, account payment, and student email.
Access to myMCCKC
How can I access myMCCKC?
From the MCC home page at click on the myMCCKC option located on the black bar or in the 3 white bars in the left on mobile devices or you can go directly to my.mcckc.edu. You will be prompted to enter your student UserID and password. New students should use the "Need Password" link to create a password initially.
What is my UserID for myMCCKC?
If you are a student, your UserID is a capital S followed by your 7 digit number (Example: S9999999). If you are an employee, your UserID is a capital E followed by your 7 digit number (Example: E9999999).
To find your UserID for your account:
- From the myMCCKC log in page, select the "Need UserID" option located under the red login button.
- Select "I need my UserID" and then complete the form. Your UserID will be displayed.
What if I forget my password?
- From the myMCCKC log in page, select the "Need Password" option located under the red LOGIN button.
- Complete the form and hit "continue".
- Answer your security question exactly the way you did initially.
- You will be prompted to create a new password.
I get an error when I try to answer my security question. What can I do?
If you're unable to answer the question exactly as you did initially, you will need to use one of these other options.
- You can present your photo ID to any campus records office to retrieve your UserID and/or have your password reset.
- You can request that your password be mailed to you by clicking the Need UserID link on the myMCCKC login page. Then select "Send My UserID and password via US mail".
- Call MCC Technical Support at 816.604.1000, option 3 so that we may assist you.
How do I find help if I have problems logging on to myMCCKC or if I have other technical questions?
During business hours MCC Technical Support can be reached at 816.604.1000, option 3. Alternately, you can email us.
Additional myMCCKC account questions
Can I change my name or address without logging in to myMCCKC?
Yes, you can stop by any campus records office and fill out a student data change form. You can also download the Statistical Data Change form and fax it to the student data center at 816.759.1149.
How can I keep my student account access secure?
Never share your password with anyone and make sure that you log out of your portal completely when leaving your computer.