At MCC, each campus provides free tutoring in most subjects offered by the college, as well as assistance in study skills.
Learning Support Centers will continue to provide student support, tutoring, and supplemental instruction throughout this time using online tools such as Zoom and Discord. Contact each campus for specific availability and to meet with a tutor online. Learn more about tutoring services by visiting MCC Remote Serivces.
On Campus Learning Centers:
Spring and Fall Hours:
Open Monday through Thursday from 8:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. and Friday from 8:30 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
Open Monday through Thursday from 8:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M. and closed on Friday.
Virtual services (excluding MCC-Business and Technology):
Available Monday through Thursday from 9 A.M. to 6 P.M. All students can directly email each campus for information on how to access their virtual services.
- MCC-Blue River Math Lab: discord.gg/4XmXsz7TVk
- MCC-Maple Woods Math and Science Lab: discord.com/invite/catQ23D
- MCC-Maple Woods Writing Center: discord.com/invite/Tx2q6Hm
- Tutoring continues to be available virtually on a "drop-in basis"
- Online tutoring is available 24/7 at tutor.com
- Face-to-face tutoring may be available by "appointment" - Contact your campus
Visit mcckc.edu/coronavirus for complete and up-to-date information.