Director of the Missouri Innovation Campus Program
Dr. Jeremy Bonnesen
Director/Principal of Summit Technology Academy at The Missouri Innovation Campus
Ms. Carrie Hardin
Assistant Principal of Summit Technology Academy at The Missouri Innovation Campus
MCC Media Relations
The MIC offers highly motivated students the opportunity to learn beyond a traditional classroom and graduate with their bachelor's degrees two years after high school.
Here are the steps prospective students should take to prepare for admittance:
- Maintain good attendance in school (95 percent overall) and good grades (3.0 GPA, unweighted), and complete prerequisite coursework. For specific course requirements, visit the Summit Technology Academy's website.
- See your high school guidance counselor for an STA application.
- Complete and submit an eligibility approval form, extended essay and a student agreement.
- Once accepted into the program, apply for admission to Metropolitan Community College and the University of Central Missouri.
- You will be considered a dual admission student at UCM.