Foreign College Transript

If you plan to pursue a degree at Metropolitan Community College, follow the instructions below. If you plan to transfer to another college or university in the United States, contact that institution to arrange foreign credential evaluation.

SpanTran Application

Welcome to the SpanTran application for Metropolitan Community College Kansas City! This form will allow you to apply for an evaluation of your foreign transcripts for possible transfer credit to MCCKC. It will help you select the right kind of evaluation report and give you a discount on the evaluation cost.

Once your application is submitted, and your evaluation is completed, SpanTran will send a copy of your evaluation directly to MCCKC at no charge.

Here's what you'll need to complete this application:

  1. Copies of your transcripts in their original language
  2. Copies of any diplomas/degree certificates you earned in their original language
  3. A scan of your passport
  4. Credit/debit card for payment. We accept all major credit and debit cards (Visa, American Express, MasterCard, etc.)

If you have any questions, please send an email to and let us know you're applying to Metropolitan Community College Kansas City.

Complete SpanTran application

MCC does not evaluate foreign credits on campus. If you would like to find out if your foreign university credits will transfer to MCC, you can send your attested transcript(s) to Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. for an official "Course-by-Course" evaluation.

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
Phone: 414.289.3400

Once you receive the results, bring the evaluation to the MCC-Penn Valley campus and fill out a Degree Application form. In approximately two weeks, you will receive a letter in the mail showing how your courses equate to the degree you selected.