MCC Fitness Centers are currently open on an appointment access basis for MCC students and employees. Access for community members/users will be re-assessed on October 1. We are committed to providing a safe environment for all users, and appreciate your understanding of our efforts to do so.
Employees and students should schedule access appointments by calling or contacting:
- MCC-Maple Woods Fitness Center: 816.604.3502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- MCC-Penn Valley Fitness Center: 816.604.4327 or email email@example.com
Access appointments are available:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 7:30 A.M. – 2:30 P.M.
- Tuesday, Thursday: 10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Please check back regularly for usage and access updates throughout the summer.
Until further notice:
- Users will be required to wear masks at all times, wipe down equipment after use, and maintain social distancing.
- The centers will continue to offer online exercise classes through our Facebook pages.
We are excited to make progress to a more "normal" fitness center operation and hope to see many of you in person over the next several weeks!