Free application for federal student aid (FAFSA)
- Filing begins Oct. 1
- Schedule an appointment with an EOC counselor for free assistance with filing the FAFSA electronically.
- Be prepared to bring tax forms, W-2s and any other income received documentation.
- Call 816.604.4400 for an appointment or complete the participant intake form
- Pay close attention to colleges' financial aid priority dates.
- Missouri state grant deadline is Feb. 1.
- Start searching for scholarships early
- Most scholarship deadlines are in March or April.
- Scholarship Guide (PDF) (Compiled by EOC staff not a comprehensive listing of scholarships available)
EOC staff are available to conduct presentations on postsecondary and financial aid opportunities at community agencies, schools, organizations, etc. Call 816.604.4400 to schedule a presentation for your organization's participants.