Is Your State Eligible?

MCC is a member of a National Reciprocity Agreement under National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA)

State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (SARA) Institution Seal of Participation SealOn Oct. 29, 2010, the U.S. Department of Education (USDOE) released the following new regulation for higher education institutions as "§ 600.9(c) State authorization"1:

"If an institution is offering postsecondary education through distance or correspondence education to students in a State in which it is not physically located or in which it is otherwise subject to State jurisdiction as determined by the State, the institution must meet any State requirements for it to be legally offering postsecondary distance or correspondence education in that State. An institution must be able to document to the Secretary the State's approval upon request."

Institutions are expected to comply in each state in which they operate by July 1, 2014.

The following are states MCC can accept students


Unfortunately, we currently are required to block enrollment to all potential students residing in
California, American Samoa, & Guam.

About the student complaint process for NC SARA

If students have a complaint regarding their experiences at MCC, they must start by with the MCC complaint procedure.

Additional consumer related complaints must be made to your state of residence. The list of states above contains links to the appropriate state agency to which a complaint must be made.