Do you have a trade or trades?
Are you a welder? Maintenance Mechanic? Tool & Die Maker? Do you a desire to teach? Metropolitan Community College is hiring individuals experienced in skilled trades and looking to give back to their field! Earn extra income and give back the knowledge and wisdom that comes from years of being in your trade. Your community needs you!
Benefits of becoming an instructor including:
- Extra Income - Schedule Flexibility - Building New Relationships in the Field - Keep Your Professional Knowledge Current - A Chance to Give Back to Your Community
Hiring Now for Skilled Instructors in Several Areas:
- Associate's degree in Building Maintenance OR
- Associate's degree in a qualifying field and a combination of formal training, work experience and professional tested experience that provide a foundation in the specific subject matter being taught.
Computer Integrated Machining and Manufacturing
- 20 years or more of successful industry experience that provide a foundation in the specific subject matter being taught; OR
- A combination of a DOL-approved Tool and Die Maker apprenticeship and 5 years of industry experience; OR
- Associate's degree + experience (specific requirements noted in job descriptions below)
Industrial Technology Credit Faculty
- Formal training (apprenticeship or similar) and 5 years of professional tested experience; OR
- A combination of education, formal training, an apprenticeship in a related field, and professional tested experience; OR
- An Associate' degree (specific requirements noted in job descriptions below)
- 5 years of work experience and professional tested experience that provide a foundation in the specific subject matter being taught; OR
- Associate's degree or higher in Welding Technology and Management or a qualifying field.
Industrial Technology Non-Credit Faculty
- Full-time experience in electrical or related field OR
- Mix of Bachelor's degree + work experience or Associates degree + work experience (specific requirements noted in job descriptions below)
Simulation Lab Operator
- Licensed RN or paramedic
- One (1) year experience or experience working in simulation lab as a student.
Questions? Contact Lisa Bray at email@example.com
This workforce product was funded by the MoAMP grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration. The product was created by the grantee and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. This product is copyrighted by the institution that created it.