To complete the application you will need your MCC Student ID Number and password. If you have difficulties with your application please call 816.604.6700. Please remember to use Chrome or Fire Fox.
STEP ONE – Must be completed before applying to program!
- Become a student at MCC: Apply Now.
- Complete the placement test for English and Reading, or submit official transcripts
to the Student Data Center.
- All applicants must place into English 101 and Read 100, or
- Successfully complete English 101
- Placement tests and ACT test scores must be within 3 years from the start of the academy.
STEP TWO – Must be completed before enrollment
- Apply to the fire academy by clicking on the "Apply to Day Academy" above.
- Submit the required documents required for the application
- Physical Release Form
- Copy of High School Diploma
- Copy of Driver's License
- Legal Name Change (if applicable)
- Schedule and Interview with the Chief of Training – Fire.
STEP THREE - Enrollment (Only students who receive an acceptance letter are eligible to enroll)
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to Enroll
- Meet with Financial Aid
- If new student, attend START session
STEP FOUR – After Enrollment
- Order Uniforms through Bookstore
- Purchase books through MCC-Blue River bookstore
Please visit the Missouri Division of Fire Safety and The National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians for licensing Requirements