Skip to main content MCC Crescent Shape Search RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram chevron pointing down

If you plan to pursue a degree at Metropolitan Community College, follow the instructions below. If you plan to transfer to another college or university in the United States, contact that institution to arrange foreign credential evaluation.

MCC does not evaluate foreign credits on campus. If you would like to find out if your foreign university credits will transfer to MCC, you can send your attested transcript(s) to Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. for an official "Course-by-Course" evaluation.

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
Phone: 414.289.3400

Once you receive the results, bring the evaluation to the Penn Valley campus and fill out a Degree Application form. In approximately two weeks, you will receive a letter in the mail showing how your courses equate to the degree you selected.