FAFSA: February 1
Fall: May 30
Spring: Nov 30
Summer: May 1
Scholarships: April 1
We encourage you to complete your Student Center “TO DO” list by the priority dates. This is when our financial aid offices' high volume period starts.
The easiest way to find out which MCC scholarships you may qualify for is to use the online Scholarship Search. You will be asked a series of questions and based on your answers, a list of possibilities will be returned to you.
How to Apply for Scholarships
First consideration is given to applications received on or before April 1.
- Go to the online scholarship search and answer the questions.
- Select the scholarships that interest you.
- If you searched as a guest, you may choose to submit the application later by giving your email address so we can send you a special link to use. Or you can choose to apply right away by continuing with an application for admission. We’ll submit your scholarship selections at the same time we process your application for admission.
- If you searched while logged in to myMCCKC, just click the button to apply!
- Check your student email account for confirmation and next steps.
- Login to myMCCKC, Student Center to see what else is required to be considered
for the scholarships. Many scholarships require submitting materials such as letters
of recommendation and essays.
- On the Student Center Other Financials drop down, select Scholarship Application Status.
- For the items that are not completed, click the link to get instructions.
- Prepare your materials and submit them accordingly; be careful to follow directions exactly.
- Check your Scholarship Application Status page to see when your application is complete.
Students who do not submit all required documents will not be considered for that scholarship.