As an MCC graduate, you are invited to participate in our annual commencement ceremony to be held Thursday, May 16, 2024, at Cable Dahmer Arena in Independence.
Graduates will have the opportunity to choose between two ceremony times – 1 p.m. or 6 p.m.
By now you should have received a text message inviting you to RSVP to participate in commencement and choose a ceremony time.
- The commencement ceremony, cap, gown and tassel will be provided free of charge.
- Grads can invite all family and friends to attend; no tickets required.
- Registering will ensure you receive all communications, updates and reminders about
- You will also select a date and time to attend a Grad-Bag event, where you will pick up your complimentary cap and gown, tassel, MCC graduation medallion and five graduation announcements.
- As you register, you will also be able to easily share announcements and commencement information with your friends and family.
If you did not receive a text message, RSVP AND REGISTER HERE.
We sincerely hope you will choose to participate in MCC’s 2024 Commencement Ceremony. We are proud to have been a part of your education and look forward to celebrating your accomplishments.