On behalf of the dedicated men and women of the MCCPD, I would like to welcome you to our website. Take a few minutes and familiarize yourself with our services.
Every member of our team is committed to excellence in policing and I believe our mission statement speaks to our goals.
The mission of the MCCPD is to work in partnership with our campus community to foster a safe learning environment by providing professional police service and protection to all in a fair, sensitive and courteous manner.
The MCCPD believe that public trust and respect must be earned and is an essential element to accomplish our mission. To maintain public trust and respect, we embrace the following values:
- Integrity – Honesty; strict adherence to our ethics and code of conduct
- Responsibility – Accountability; trustworthiness, good judgment
- Respect – Fairness with a belief and appreciation for diversity
- Professionalism – High standards; dedication to our mission, unified in our purpose
- Compassion – Concern with human welfare; ability to appreciate feelings and emotions of others.
- Resourcefulness – Creativity; the ability to be effective in difficult situations.