MCC has the most comprehensive health education curricula and the largest number of health related programs in the metropolitan area.
More nurses come out of MCC than any other institution in Kansas City. We are the largest career educator and the first choice for continuing education.
- Practical Nursing (LPN)
- LPN Bridge Program
- Professional Nursing (RN)
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Certified Restorative Nurse Assistant
- CNA/CMT Challenge Examinations
Allied Health Programs
- Certified Medication Technician
- CNA/CMT Challenge Examination
- Coding Specialist
- Insulin Administration
- Level I Medication Aide
- Pharmacy Technician
- Dental Assistant
- Health Information Management
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Paramedic and Basic EMT
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Radiologic Technologist
- Surgical Technologist
- Veterinary Technologist
Three out of five new jobs in the future will be in healthcare. Here's your chance to become a part of this rewarding field.
Health Information Systems
ARRA HITECH training in EHR (electronic health record) implementation and support is a short-term certificate training program for experienced healthcare and IT professionals. This training, created and delivered by federally funded community college consortiums across the country, is available at Johnson County Community College. Go to learn more about JCCC-HITECH.