Base salary and job outlook
- Median wages (2006): $43,040 (salaries of paralegals vary greatly by region)
- Employment (2006): 238,000 employees, national
- Average Salary of MCC graduates (2005-2008): $30,338
- Projected growth (2006-2016): Faster than average (national, 22%. Missouri, 3%)
- Projected need (2006-2016): 53,000 additional employees.
Where you can find work
- Law firms
- In-house corporate law departments
- Federal government
- State government
- Local government
- Freelance legal assistants
Some of the most prestigious law firms and companies in the area have hired our graduates. These include Armstrong Teasdale, Bank of Jacomo, KC City Attorney's office, H&R Block, Jackson County Circuit Court, Farmland Industry, and Shook Hardy & Bacon.
Additional career information