Degree and Certificates Awarded
Associate in Applied Science degree in Multi-Craft Industrial Technology
takes about 2 years if attending full-time
- Maintain the electrical/mechanical equipment in a modern manufacturing facility
- Work on conveyors, automated machinery, robotic work cells, and programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
- Apply electrical theory and related knowledge to test and modify electrical/mechanical machinery and control equipment
- Attention to detail, initiative and analytical thinking are essential skills
- Job functions are based on electrical principles and incorporate several different maintenance skill sets
MCC graduates are ready for work in a wide range of manufacturing and power companies. Their work is essential to keep industrial systems functioning properly and safely.
You will learn electrical principles, electrical blueprint reading, electric motor controls, programmable logic controls, instrumentation, variable speed motors and the National Electric Code. You will build your skills through extensive laboratory and troubleshooting exercises.
Fall and Spring. Some courses are also offered during summer session