Sample of reported job titles: Professor, Spanish Professor, French Professor, Spanish Instructor, English Professor, German Professor, Modern Languages Professor, Instructor, Foreign Languages Professor, Foreign Language Instructor. Most occupations in this area require a bachelor's degree or higher.
- Training and Teaching Others - Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others.
- Thinking Creatively - Developing, designing or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems or products, including artistic contributions.
- Getting Information - Observing, receiving and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Coaching and Developing Others- Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Organizing, Planning and Prioritizing Work - Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish your work.
- Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others - Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships - Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, coworkers and subordinates by telephone, in written form, email or in person.
- Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People - Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge - Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.