MCC-Business & Technology
Joe Roche, 816.604.5417
How long does it take to earn a certificate or degree?
- Photovoltaic Certificate (36 credits) – 12-18 months if attending full-time
- Photovoltaic A.A.S. degree (65 credits – 24 months if attending full-time
- Energy Efficiency Certificate (41 credits) – 12-18 months if attending full-time
How much does it cost?
MCC is a great value. Our tuition is one of the lowest in the area - about 1/3 that of public four-year schools and a tiny fraction of private colleges. We offer many ways to pay plus a tuition payment plan to make it even easier to afford college.
What is the advantage of taking classes at MCC-Business & Technology?
You'll experience a very hands-on and interactive learning environment using the latest technology. We keep classes small for personal instruction. You'll get dedicated instructors and excellent student services - all at an affordable cost.
- Our classes combine instructor-led and on-line learning with hands-on lab work.
- Industry professionals teach convenient day and evening classes.
- Employers love to hire our graduates.
Do these credits work with other certificates or degrees?
Yes! By completing photovoltaic certificate, you'll only be a few courses away from our industrial electrical certificate. By completing the energy efficiency certificate, you would also complete the job-ready HVAC certificate, and earn two certificates at once!
Can the skills I've developed on the job count toward my certificate or degree?
Yes, you can test out of certain courses. We also offer credit for select federally approved apprenticeship programs.