Cisco Program Under Revision
The Cisco Networking Academy programs at MCC are currently under revision. For students wishing to pursue Cisco CCENT and CCNA certifications should look for the following two courses in the Spring of 2020.
- CSIS 261- Advanced Networking I (CCENT)
- CSIS 262- Advanced Networking II (CCNA)
These courses will be a new option within the revised AAS Secure Systems and Administration and Engineering degree.
For students currently enrolled in a Cisco program, please see an advisor to make sure your degree plan, or a program change, is on track for graduation.
Please contact one of the following for information about the new degree revisions.
- Tara Allen- CSIS Program Specialist- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jerin Schreiber- CSIS Coordinator- email@example.com
- Brian Hurley- Cybersecurity Program Coordinator- firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about MCC's nationally recognized cybersecurity program, view the AAS Secure Systems Administration and Engineering degree.
The National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security have designated Metropolitan Community College Kansas City as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Two-Year Education (CAE2Y) through academic year 2023.