All physical library locations are closed. The libraries will continue to provide online resources and services, including Ask a Librarian. Consult MCC’s Coronavirus page for Fall 2020 Hours of Operation, Library Services and Library Safety Protocol.
MCC Library Mission
The Libraries support the MCC mission by providing services and resources that strengthen and enhance instructional services.
- Provide library instruction for finding and evaluating information resources in class or in a one-to-one environment
- Recruit, hire and retain a knowledgeable staff of effective, caring, service-oriented professionals
- Acquire and organize collections of material and information in print, non-print and digital formats to support the MCC curriculum and life-long learning
- Provide optimum facilities for individual study, group work and research needs
- Provide interlibrary loan services to expand local resources