- All Waivers/Registrations, must be completed, signed and must be submitted to MCC’s Intramural office either in person or may be scanned (front and back) and emailed to the intramural office to register for an event.(See contact information below).
- Waivers will be available at the site of the event. Age requirements still apply. A waiver may be turned in at the event as long as it is signed by the participant (18 years old or older). If the participant is under the age of 18, the waiver must be signed by their parent or legal guardian prior to participating in an activity.
- If a waiver is not signed, that individual will not be permitted to participate.
- Any interested students may call to express interest or to ask any questions regarding any event.
- Campus Life and Leadership offices on each of the campuses are available to answer questions.
- If you have any questions regarding the registration process or waiver requirements or anything else associated with Intramurals and their services, please contact Darren Muckey at 816.604.2410.
Intramurals Contact Information