The following documents are required for admission. TOEFL is not required.
- International Application (pdf).
- $50 USD non-refundable application fee
- Official or Attested Secondary School Transcripts (accompanied by an official English line-by-line translation if originals are not in English)
- Affidavit of Support (pdf)
- Bank statement or bank letter verifying s/he has at least $21,000 USD for the student's education. The bank statement must be less than 6 months old and show the sponsor's full name.
- Affidavit of Room and Board (pdf) (if applicable)
- Copy of the identification page of the student's passport
- Copy of I-20
- Copy of I-94
- Copy of VISA
- Copy of Employment Authorization Card (if applicable)
- Transfer Clearance Form (pdf)
- Official transcripts from each U.S. institution
Send documents by:
Metropolitan Community College - Penn Valley
International Student Services
3201 Southwest Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64111
Documents can be scanned and sent via e-mail to ISS@mcckc.edu.