How to Apply for Graduation
Just follow the simple online steps below. If you are a candidate for graduation, you may participate in commencement. If you have questions, contact your academic advisor.
You can apply through the end of each semester. To ensure your name is included in the commencement program, spring and summer graduates need to apply before March 15th.
To Apply Online:
- Log onto myMCCKC.
- Click on Student Center Home.
- In the Academics section, find the drop down box labeled "Other Academics", and select "Apply for Graduation."
- Follow the instructions.
After your degree or certificate application is received:
- You may contact your assigned academic advisor with any questions or concerns related to completion of your degree or certificate.
- An advisor will complete an evaluation, based on current enrollment, to confirm your degree requirements will be satisfied.
- After the end of the semester, if all requirements are met, your degree or certificate will be conferred. Congratulations!