How to Apply for Graduation
You must apply to graduate or receive a certificate. Just follow the simple online steps below. If you are a candidate for graduation, you may participate in commencement. If you have questions, contact your academic advisor.
You can apply online through the end of each semester. To ensure your name is included in the commencement program, spring and summer graduates need to apply before March 15th.
To Apply Online:
- Log onto myMCCKC.
- Click on Student Center Home.
- In the Academics section, find the drop down box labeled "Other Academics", and select "Apply for Graduation."
- Follow the instructions.
After your degree or certificate application is received:
- An advisor completes an evaluation to confirm your degree requirements are being satisfied.
- At the end of the semester, the advisor reviews your graduation application and degree requirements to certify completion of requirements.
- Your degree or certificate is recorded on your transcript. Congratulations!