Commencement fairs are held every spring so you can:
- Pick up your cap and gown and commencement information packet.
- Receive five complimentary announcements.
- Order personalized announcements and other graduation items.
- Order a class ring.
When and where:
NEW 2018 DATES!
- Thursday, March 22, 2018, 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. Campus Center
- Friday, March 23, 2018, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Campus Center
MCC-Business & Technology
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018, 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. Campus Center East Lobby
- Tuesday, March 27, 2018, 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Campus Center Cafeteria
- Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Student Center
- Monday, March 26, 2018, 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Campus Center Lobby
AFTER THE FAIRS:
Any student who misses the commencement fairs will be able to pick up caps and gowns in our campus bookstores. From the day after each graduation fair, to Monday, May 14, 2018, student regalia will be available in each campus' bookstore -- please go to your campus of record to pick up your regalia so you will have the proper campus colors.
Any student who wants to pick up his/her regalia after the commencement fairs, should see your campus graduation advisor (click on Contacts) before attempting to pickup your regalia. It requires an "Authorization Card" from the graduation advisor for the bookstore to release regalia to the students.