3201 Southwest Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64111
The Francis Institute for Child & Youth Development, Metropolitan Community College offers to early childhood practitioners, directors and family child care providers professional development opportunities. All professional development is designed to meet Missouri state approval.
Training is customized to meet Child Development Associate (CDA) certification training hours and Bi-State Core Competencies at beginning, intermediate and advanced levels. Training is delivered face-to-face, on site per contract or on-line via Zoom.
Training and Observation Opportunities
- Developing Your Family Child Care BusinessTM Training
- Developing Your Family Child CAre Business Facilitator Training on July 31, 2019, 12:00pm -5:00pm via ZOOM. Register now!
- Strengths-Based Coaching® Training
- Desired Results Developmental Profile© Observation Assessment (2015)
- ASQ-3 and ASQ-SE
- Trauma Informed: Compassion Without Fatigue
- Classroom Assessment Scoring System® Preschool Observations
- General Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential training hours