Strengths-Based Coaching® is a practical approach for working with adults that will fundamentally change the way individuals support others to achieve and sustain quality improvements in care and education. It is designed to build on the strengths, knowledge and skills of technical assistance professionals and leaders who work with early childhood, school-age, and youth programs.
What you will learn:
- Coaching basics for effective leadership
- Techniques to create an environment of positive intent
- Approaches to develop partner-based relationships
- Skills to use existing strengths to enhance performance
- Strategies to meet personal and organizational goals
- A step by step process for support others through change
There are two ways to access this training:
Kansas City Training
This twelve-hour training can focus on technical assistance or directors, supervisors, and others in leadership positions. The training is highly interactive and provides opportunities to practice strategies presented throughout the two days. A workbook is included in the price of the training. Join us bi-annually for our training.
We can bring this training to your area or any derivatives.