Office of the President
at MCC-Penn Valley
Skilled and dedicated teachers inspiring children and youth to reach their full potential
Creating a professional workforce for the care and education of children and youth
- Excellence: We are accountable for the work that we do and are committed to achieving results and positive outcomes. We strive to model "best practices" in the field.
- Diversity: We respect the importance of each individual's culture, religion, ethnicity and lifestyle choice.
- Respect: We treat each person honestly with fairness, dignity and compassion.
- Collaboration: We work in cooperation with others to strengthen the profession and the community to make the best use of our resources.
- Professionalism: We are competent and highly skilled in our field, and we aspire to the highest quality in everything we do.
- Accessibility: We offer services that are affordable and available through a variety of delivery methods.
- Creativity: We explore and develop innovative ways to enhance our programs.