You have worked hard in high school to earn your A+ eligibility. To maintain your benefits, you must:
- Enroll in degree-related credit courses each semester (at least 12 credit hours in the fall and the spring semesters; six credit hours in the summer semester).
- Maintain at least a 2.5 cumulative grade point average (GPA).
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each academic year.
- Maintain a completion rate of at least 67.00 percent.
- Complete the full-time hours each term in which you are enrolled.
If you have difficulty meeting the A+ program guidelines, please ask for help! Contact your campus counseling/advising center to discuss the many services we offer to help you succeed.
If you lose your A+ benefits, you can get them back. This is what you will have to do:
- Enroll in a subsequent term and enroll in the number of credit hours (3, 6, 9, or 12 credit hours) needed to achieve a GPA that will restore your A+ benefits.
- Raise your GPA to the required cumulative 2.5 GPA or higher.
- Pay the full cost of your tuition and all fees during the semester(s) of ineligibility.
- Raise your completion rate to the required 67.00 percent, or higher.
- If you did not complete full-time hours, you must successfully make up those hours successfully in a subsequent term before you again become eligible for A+ benefits.
|MCC - Blue River
Education Center, rm 134
|MCC - Business & Technology
Main (East) building, rm 111
|MCC - Longview
Campus Center, rm 210
|MCC - Maple Woods
Administration building, rm 108
|MCC - Penn Valley
Student Enrollment Center