What is FastTracks?
- Affordable & Flexible - FastTracks is designed to offer a college education at an affordable price, while providing flexibility to students, regardless of credit hours.
- Two Degrees - Students will work on earning their associate and bachelor’s degrees simultaneously! (After students apply to MCC, they’ll be eligible to apply to the FastTrack program.)
- Dual Credits - During the first two years, students will primarily complete an associate degree from MCC while taking up to six NWMS classes to prepare them for the next phase of the program taking 200 - 300 level courses at Northwest.
- Two Advisors - Upon completion of the associate degree, students will be able to complete their bachelor’s degree with NWMS-Kansas City (or Maryville depending on their degree). Working closely with two designated advisors (one at MCC and one at NWMS-Kansas City), students will have the resources to stay focused and on track.
- Big Savings - While enrolled at MCC and actively pursuing an associate degree, students will be eligible to receive the PAWS Scholarship in order to take NWMS courses at the same rate as the student’s MCC tuition.
- Campus/Online Options - MCC classes available online or at any of the five Kansas City campuses.
- Dual Degrees - Provide affordable, convenient education to earn both an associate and bachelor’s degree.
- Easy Credit Transfer - Seamless transfer for students and transcript sharing between institutions.
- Double Up - Ability to take classes from both institutions at the same time.
- Support - Access to student and academic support services.
- Dual Enrollment - Student identification cards from both institutions.
- Two Coaches - Access to a career coach from both institutions.
- Complimentary Laptop - A Northwest laptop while enrolled in Northwest courses.
- Free Textbooks - Textbooks for Northwest classes provided at no additional charge.
- Class Options - Northwest classes available in Kansas City, Maryville, and online.
- Scholarships - Upon transfer, students will be eligible for transfer scholarships.
Northwest Missouri State and Metropolitan Community College have a long history of helping students create their future. Visit: