What is FastTracks?
- FastTracks is designed to provide a college education at an affordable price, while providing flexibility to students, whether they have previous credit or no credit at all.
- Students can work on earning their associate and bachelor’s degrees at the same time. Once students apply to MCC, they can also apply to the FastTracks program.
- For the first two years, students will primarily complete an associate degree from MCC while taking up to 6 Northwest classes, preparing them for the next phase of the program.
- Upon completion of the associate degree, students will be able to complete their bachelor’s degree with Northwest in Kansas City or Maryville (depending on degree). They will work closely with a designated advisor at MCC along with one at Northwest-Kansas City.
- While enrolled at MCC and actively pursuing an associate degree, students will be able to receive the PAWS Scholarship in order to take Northwest courses at the same rate as the student’s MCC tuition.
- MCC classes available online or at any of the five Kansas City campuses.
- Provide affordable, convenient education to earn both an associate and bachelor’s degree.
- Seamless transfer for students and transcript sharing between institutions.
- Ability to take classes from both institutions at the same time.
- Access to student and academic support services.
- Student identification cards from both institutions.
- Access to a career coach from both institutions.
- A Northwest laptop while enrolled in Northwest courses.
- Textbooks for Northwest classes provided at no additional charge.
- Northwest classes available in Kansas City, Maryville, and online.
- Upon transfer, students will be eligible for transfer scholarships.
Northwest Missouri State and Metropolitan Community College have a long history of helping students get where they want to go. To learn more about them