Events and Campus Visits Updates
All MCC events have been postponed due to outbreak
As MCC focuses resources to prepare for summer and fall classes, nearly all scheduled events have been canceled through May 15 as mandated by the Jackson County Executive Order and our campuses are closed to the public; please continue to monitor mcckc.edu/coronavirus for current information.
Also, know that MCC's strategy will be launched in conjunction with regional and federal health and safety guidance: your accessibility and the safety of everyone in our educational community are our top priorities to make sure your future path continues through the coming months.
We thank you for doing your part in keeping Kansas City safe, and look forward to visiting with you soon.
Metropolitan Community College
Information Center 816.604.1000
- Spring semester: All MCC Courses will continue to be conducted remotely for the remainder of this semester.
- MCC Students: The last date to withdraw from a spring 2020 semester course without academic assessment has been extended to May 4, 2020. The original date was April 13, 2020.
- April 20: Summer and fall enrollment open for current students
- April 20: Summer enrollment opens for new students
- May 11: Fall enrollment opens for new students
- June 1: First day of remote learning for Summer classes begin
- August 18: Fall day and evening classes begin
- August 22: Fall Saturday classes begin
- View 2020-2021 Academic Calendar