"Prepare to Enroll" in Your myMCCKC Student Center
Your myMCCKC Student Center walks you through the enroll and pay process. The first step is Prepare to Enroll. You will be required to complete that step before you can select classes. If not completed ahead of time, you will be presented with Prepare to Enroll when you go to enroll.
Two weeks before online enrollment begins each semester, Prepare to Enroll will be available in your myMCCKC Student Center. After completing this step, you'll be ready to select classes, enroll and make your payment arrangements when online enrollment begins!
Prepare to Enroll includes:
- Details about our payment options
- Verify or edit your contact information, including MCC Notify Me
- Tell us your current goal on the Student Profile
- Your financial aid status as it relates to Pell grants
- Details of any holds on your record that would prevent you from enrolling
NEW STUDENTS should:
- Log in to myMCCKC before you come to your enrollment group session.
- Set up a password you can remember
- Complete the applicable MCC Notify Me option
- Set up password help, if not already done on the application for admission
RETURNING STUDENTS should:
"Prepare to Enroll" in your Student Center up to two weeks before online class enrollment begins. Completing this step early helps the enrollment process to proceed smoothly.
After MCC receives all official transcripts and credits are evaluated, meet with an academic advisor.