Kansas City Wellness Resources
- Kansas City Public Library: Gain access to ebooks, audiobooks, local events, classes and activities.
- Truman Medical Center: Find health information and resources to instill healthy lifestyle habits.
- Kansas City Health & Wellness: Magazine educates readers to help readers to achieve and maintain a balanced lifestyle.
- Think Kansas City: Dozens of KC outlets to help you create a balance between career and lifestyle goals.
- Kansas City Our Health Matters: This print and digital magazine offers insight into how to live a healthier life.
- SparkPeople: Fitness, wellness articles, diet tracking
- LIVESTRONG.COM: Wellness articles, diet and exercise tracker
- Health.com (Meredith Health Group): Health and wellness articles
- VeryWellFit: Nutrition
- myfitnesspal: Diet and Exercise tracking
- National Institutes of Health
- Exercise Prescription on the Internet is a free resource for the exercise professional, coach, or fitness enthusiast featuring comprehensive exercise libraries (1400 exercises), fitness assessment calculators, and reference articles.
- Mayo Clinic: Health /medical
- American Heart Association
- American Medical Association