Corporate College Customized Training is the best resource for meeting your needs for a highly trained and skilled workforce. We can help you gain a competitive advantage in a challenging global marketplace through the use of our state-of-the-art facilities, ability to bring training to your site, assessment services, extensive subject matter expert resources and flexible options for scheduling training.
The list below is representative of corporate training we can tailor to your organization's specific needs. We have customized training for more than 100 employers in our 9 county region.
Also, if your company needs degrees or credit, almost any credit class is customizable to meet your time, location and content needs. View MCC's pathways.
Are you pleased with how your employees do their work? Do they have the skills to do their jobs? We can help you identify key performance improvement areas and how to increase profits through hiring, promotion, training and process changes.
In this economy, it's more important than ever to optimize your employees' performance. Corporate College can administer a variety of standardized assessments, including those listed below. In addition, we can develop and administer customized written and hands-on assessments that are tailored to a company's specific requirements.
- Workplace documents
- Applied math
- Graphic literacy
- Academic skills such as reading, writing and math
- Space relations
- Abstract reasoning
- Mechanical reasoning
- Tri-Level measurement - Hands-on work sample involving manipulation and evaluation of machined parts in nine separate inspection tasks.
- Achievement and aptitude tests - Hands-on work samples and computerized testing that measures these skills and abilities:
- General learning ability
- Verbal skills
- Numerical skills
- Spatial perception
- Form perception
- Clerical perception
- Motor coordination
- Finger dexterity
- Manual dexterity
- Eye-Hand coordination
- Color discrimination
Many human resources (HR) professionals - especially those at startups and small businesses - are not only generalists but HR departments of one, managing everything from onboarding, open enrollment to termination. Whether you're the Chief Operating Officer, People Operations Manager, HR Specialist or the company's HR department of one, you must be all things HR to all employees.
Did you know we could enhance your employee benefit package to support employee retention
while upskilling your workforce through continuing education? Let MCC's Corporate
College help you and your company take its skills and resources to the next level!
MCC's Corporate College would like to partner with you to help you survive and thrive as a solo HR professional. We provide training coordination services to help you:
- Map out annual training plans for employees.
- Design and develop training programs.
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training and professional development classes).
- Market available training to employees and provide necessary information about sessions.
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials.
Corporate College provides business consultants who are leading experts. They not only possess real-world experience, academic and theoretical expertise, but have also worked directly with companies to provide labor market data and information to support training program needs.
Why try to invent the best practice when business consultants have already implemented these with multiple clients?
We can help in the following areas:
- Analyze your region's top industries and how they relate to the rest of the labor market.
- Adjust your curricula based on the market's most in-demand skills and certifications.
- Develop and review programs with relevant data based on your industry's demand.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).