Administrative Professional Day
Mark your calendars! April 24, 2019, 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. $85 per ticket.
MCC-Penn Valley campus, Education Center, Lecture Hall. 3201 Southwest Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64111
Questions? Contact Julie Ingwerson (firstname.lastname@example.org) 816-604-5444.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: LESLIE ANDERSON, Developing your Emotional Intelligence
Lunch from Q39 BBQ is included, as well as jazz music, prizes, and entertainment from comedian Devin Henderson!
Administrative Professionals Week is one of the largest workplace observances outside of employee birthdays and major holidays. Each year, administrative professionals are recognized for their skills, attributes, and loyalty almost every office depends upon. Administrative Professionals Week celebrates and sheds light on administrative professionals' devoted, valued work. Typically, the administrative professional is given cards, flowers, or/and taken to lunch.
This year MCC’s Corporate College wants to celebrate administrative professional day with a keynote speaker, a comedian, food, fun, recognition, and learning opportunities. Let’s learn how to control our emotions with Leslie Anderson (certified trainer) and let’s take humor seriously with speaker Devin Henderson (member of the National Speakers Association).
Who Should Attend Administrative Executive Professionals’ Day Event?
- Business/Office Managers
- Executive Assistants
- Administrative Assistants, Associates, and Specialists
- HR Coordinators, Specialists, and Associates
- Meeting Planners
- Customer Service Representatives
- Office Assistants and Clerks
- Anyone You Wish to Honor!
Top 5 Reasons you should attend the Administrative Executive Professionals’ Day Event:
- Learn how to increase your productivity
- Improve performance for winning partnerships
- Network with other Administrative Professionals
- Gain a wealth of new strategies, skills, and solutions to use right away
- Recharge your batteries and reward yourself