Are you pleased with how your employees do their work? Do they have the skills to do their jobs? We can help you identify key performance improvement areas and how to increase profits through hiring, promotion, training, and process changes.
Corporate College can administer a variety of standardized assessments, including those listed below. In addition, we can develop and administer customized written and hands-on assessments that are tailored to a company's specific requirements.
- Workplace Documents
- Applied Math
- Graphic Literacy
- Academic skills, such as reading, writing and math
DAT (Differential Aptitude Test)
- Space Relations
- Abstract Reasoning
Bennett Mechanical Comprehension Test
- Mechanical Reasoning
- Tri-Level Measurement – Hands-on work sample involving manipulation and evaluation of machined parts in nine separate inspection tasks.
- Achievement and Aptitude tests – Hands-on work samples and computerized testing that measures these skills and abilities:
- General learning ability
- Verbal skills
- Numerical skills
- Spatial perception
- Form perception
- Clerical perception
- Motor coordination
- Finger dexterity
- Manual dexterity
- Eye-Hand coordination
- Color discrimination
ELECTRICAL INDUSTRY CERTIFICATIONS ASSOCIATION
- EICA Crane/Digger Derrick Operation Written Exam
- As per OSHA regulation 1926.1400 subpart CC
Note: The written assessments above are administered by Corporate College via paper & pencil. Several of these assessments can also be administered via computer in the MCC-Business & Technology Campus Testing Center if preferred.