Learn more ONLINE!
Online Discussion Areas
6 Weeks of Instruction
New course sessions begin monthly. Please visit our Online Instruction Center to see exact start dates for the courses that interest you.
These noncredit online classes offer flexibility and convenience. Classes run for six weeks, and consist of 12 lessons.
Our Instructor-Led Online Courses are informative, fun, convenient and highly interactive. Our instructors are known for their ability to create warm and supportive communities of learners.
All Instructor-Led Online Courses run for six weeks (with a 10-day grace period at the end). Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links and more.
- Self-Paced Tutorials: These six-week independent study tutorials will help you quickly build industry skills or earn continuing education credits.
- Career Training Programs: If you are looking to start a new career or gain skills to advance in your existing one, these programs will guide you to completion of that goal in less than six months.
You can complete any course entirely from anywhere you have internet access—any time of the day or night.
How to get started
- Visit our Online Instruction Center
- Click the View Catalog link or browse the catalog section of your choice and choose the course title you are interested in. Click on the course title to see detailed information about the course, including instructor information, a syllabus, any special requirements of the course and student reviews. Select the Add to Cart button to begin the enrollment process. Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course. Here you will enter your email and choose a password that will grant you access to the Classroom.
- When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the Classroom link. To begin your studies, simply log in with your e-mail and the password you selected during enrollment.
All courses require internet access, email and any web browser. Some courses may have additional requirements. Please visit our Online Instruction Center help topic "compatibility" for more information.
What would you like to learn?
Accounting and Finance
Design and Composition
Healthcare and Medical
Language and Arts
Law and Legal
Teaching and Education