Sixth Annual Student Leadership Summit
Date: Friday, April 23, 2021 – Virtual
Time: 11:00 A.M. – 1:30 P.M.
Hosted by Campus Life & Leadership. The sixth annual Student Leadership Summit is a district initiative that provides students with an opportunity to develop their leadership skills and network with other students.
This year we will have two keynote nationally known and award winning speakers that will co-host the event:
- David Coleman - the topics he will focus on are communication and networking
- Sailesh - the topics he will focus on are information retention and mental focus and concentration while living and learning virtually
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Campus Life and Leadership Mission
The mission of the Campus Life and Leadership Office is to complement the academic program and enhance the sense of community on campus. This goal is accomplished by providing opportunities for students to develop, implement and participate in social, intellectual, global, ethical, physical, emotional, economic, leadership and personal development programs and events. These co-curricular experiences provide students with opportunities to develop skills that can be utilized in future educational, community and professional work environments.
Campus Life and Leadership offices
Campus Life and Leadership offices work directly with recognized student organizations providing guidance, resources, and leadership programs. Each campus plans multiple student events that appeal to a wide range of student interests.
To find out about the events on your campus:
- visit your Campus Life and Leadership Office,
- watch the web calendar of events,
- or check out campus postings in the restrooms and on campus bulletin boards.