Flexibility is a major advantage you have at MCC: even after the full semester begins, classes start multiple times throughout the year.
- Classes are 5, 8 or 12 weeks long to reach your goals faster
- You can choose both on-campus and online classes
- Your earned credits can fast-track your graduation, certificate completion or transfer to another college
- Adult learners can stay competitive by taking classes while balancing their job, family, and life
- You can also choose from MCC’s Academic and Career Pathways to explore a career path that’s right for you
- Ready to join us? Apply to MCC today.
Browse class schedule
INTE 102 - Communication for Industry (2 credits)
This course will introduce the student to the requirements needed for good communication in the workplace environment. It will include the development of verbal, nonverbal, written and electronic communication skills. Students will practice communication in a simulated environment.
|Class # 46930||Instructor: Todd Hickam||Session Mini Session|
|Lecture||Time: 12:00PM-02:00PM||Days: R||In Person||Dates: 08/23/22-12/15/22|
|Lab||Time: TBA||Days:||In Person||Dates: 08/23/22-12/15/22|
|Notes||North KC KCCCA Students. Class meets 8/23-12/15 12pm-2pm except on 12/15 when it meets 1pm-2pm only|
|Enrollment||To enroll, you'll need the class # (e.g. 46421) for each of your selected classes.|
|Textbooks||To find textbooks, required for your class, you'll need to know the class#, campus and term.|
|Support Services||Students with documented disabilities may request assistance at Disability Support Services offices.|
Fees may change on a per semester basis; refer to the Tuition page for more information about tuition and fees.
The purpose of this schedule is to provide information. It does not constitute a contract. Classes may be added, combined or cancelled and instructors may be changed at the discretion of Metropolitan Community College.