Flexibility is a major advantage you have at MCC: even after the full semester begins, classes start multiple times throughout the year.
- Classes are 5, 8 or 12 weeks long to reach your goals faster
- You can choose both on-campus and online classes
- Your earned credits can fast-track your graduation, certificate completion or transfer to another college
- Adult learners can stay competitive by taking classes while balancing their job, family, and life
- You can also choose from MCC’s Academic and Career Pathways to explore a career path that’s right for you
- Ready to join us? Apply to MCC today.
Browse class schedule
CIMM 122 - CNC Mill Operation Fundamentals (4 credits)
Prerequisite: CIMM 115 or concurrent enrollment. The student will learn the fundamentals of Computer Numerical Control (CNC) mill programming and operation. This course is designed for students in machining and manufacturing careers.
|Class # 47441||Instructor: David Grady||Session Mini Session|
|Lecture||Time: 11:25AM-12:25PM||Days: MTWRF||In Person||Dates: 11/18/22-01/10/23|
|Lab||Time: 12:25PM-02:25PM||Days: MTWRF||In Person||Dates: 11/18/22-01/10/23|
|Notes||Meets 8:00-11:00 am on 11/28/2022 also. NSF ONLY.|
|Enrollment||To enroll, you'll need the class # (e.g. 46421) for each of your selected classes.|
|Textbooks||To find textbooks, required for your class, you'll need to know the class#, campus and term.|
|Support Services||Students with documented disabilities may request assistance at Disability Support Services offices.|
Fees may change on a per semester basis; refer to the Tuition page for more information about tuition and fees.
The purpose of this schedule is to provide information. It does not constitute a contract. Classes may be added, combined or cancelled and instructors may be changed at the discretion of Metropolitan Community College.