Flexibility is a major advantage you have at MCC: even after the full semester begins, classes start multiple times throughout the year.
- Classes are 5, 8 or 12 weeks long to reach your goals faster
- You can choose both on-campus and online classes
- Your earned credits can fast-track your graduation, certificate completion or transfer to another college
- Adult learners can stay competitive by taking classes while balancing their job, family, and life
- You can also choose from MCC’s Academic and Career Pathways to explore a career path that’s right for you
- Ready to join us? Apply to MCC today.
Browse class schedule
CIMM 104 - Metrology (2 credits)
The student will develop the technical competency to use, read and care for measuring devices in inspection and manufacturing settings.
|Class # 45494||Instructor: Edward Makos Jr||Session Mini Session|
|Lecture||Time: 03:30PM-04:30PM||Days: MTW||In Person||Dates: 10/17/22-11/14/22|
|Lab||Time: 04:30PM-06:30PM||Days: MTW||In Person||Dates: 10/17/22-11/14/22|
|Notes||Course meets 10/17-11/14|
|Enrollment||To enroll, you'll need the class # (e.g. 46421) for each of your selected classes.|
|Textbooks||To find textbooks, required for your class, you'll need to know the class#, campus and term.|
|Support Services||Students with documented disabilities may request assistance at Disability Support Services offices.|
Fees may change on a per semester basis; refer to the Tuition page for more information about tuition and fees.
The purpose of this schedule is to provide information. It does not constitute a contract. Classes may be added, combined or cancelled and instructors may be changed at the discretion of Metropolitan Community College.