Flexibility is a major advantage you have at MCC: even after the full semester begins, classes start multiple times throughout the year.
- Classes are 5, 8 or 12 weeks long to reach your goals faster
- You can choose both on-campus and online classes
- Your earned credits can fast-track your graduation, certificate completion or transfer to another college
- Adult learners can stay competitive by taking classes while balancing their job, family, and life
- You can also choose from MCC’s Academic and Career Pathways to explore a career path that’s right for you
- Ready to join us? Apply to MCC today.
Browse class schedule
CIMM 103 - Basic Mill Operation (1 credit)
Prerequisite: CIMM 101 or concurrent enrollment. This course covers the safe use and proper operation of a manual mill. This course is designed for students in engineering disciplines. It serves as a prerequisite for supervised use of the Engineering Student Machine Shop and serves as a prerequisite for all UMKC Engineering Lab courses.
|Class # 44054||Instructor: Edward Makos Jr||Session Mini Session|
|Lecture||Time: 12:00PM-05:00PM||Days: F||In Person||Dates: 09/16/22-09/30/22|
|Notes||CLASS MEETS 9/16, 9/23 & 9/30 ONLY.|
|Enrollment||To enroll, you'll need the class # (e.g. 46421) for each of your selected classes.|
|Textbooks||To find textbooks, required for your class, you'll need to know the class#, campus and term.|
|Support Services||Students with documented disabilities may request assistance at Disability Support Services offices.|
Fees may change on a per semester basis; refer to the Tuition page for more information about tuition and fees.
The purpose of this schedule is to provide information. It does not constitute a contract. Classes may be added, combined or cancelled and instructors may be changed at the discretion of Metropolitan Community College.