Flexibility is a major advantage you have at MCC: even after the full semester begins, classes start multiple times throughout the year.
- Classes are 5, 8 or 12 weeks long to reach your goals faster
- You can choose both on-campus and online classes
- Your earned credits can fast-track your graduation, certificate completion or transfer to another college
- Adult learners can stay competitive by taking classes while balancing their job, family, and life
- You can also choose from MCC’s Academic and Career Pathways to explore a career path that’s right for you
- Ready to join us? Apply to MCC today.
Browse class schedule
MCC-Penn Valley 3rd 5-Weeks
|HVAC 120||Fundamentals of Refrigeration||4 Cr.|
|HVAC 136||Residential Heating and Cooling II||4 Cr.|
|HVAC 230||Sheet Metal Layout and Fabrication||4 Cr.|