Flexibility is a major advantage you have at MCC: even after the full semester begins, classes start multiple times throughout the year.
- Classes are 5, 8 or 12 weeks long to reach your goals faster
- You can choose both on-campus and online classes
- Your earned credits can fast-track your graduation, certificate completion or transfer to another college
- Adult learners can stay competitive by taking classes while balancing their job, family, and life
- You can also choose from MCC’s Academic and Career Pathways to explore a career path that’s right for you
- Ready to join us? Apply to MCC today.
Browse class schedule
BUSN 100 - Introduction to Business (3 credits)
This course is designed to help students acquire essential academic success skills while exploring business administration careers through an overview of all phases of business, including ownership, marketing, human resources, finance, management, managerial controls, and the relationship of business to the social and economic environment in which it operates.
|Class # 40962||Instructor: Zack McNeil||Session Eight Week - First|
|Lecture||Time: 06:00PM-08:45PM||Days: W||In Person||Dates: 08/23/22-10/16/22|
|Notes||Above class meets 1st 8 weeks: 8/24 - 10/12 includes final exam. Course offers both video conferencing and in-person instructional options at the days/times listed. Students choose whether they attend virtually or in person. Video conferencing (Zoom) link will be posted via Canvas at https://mcckc.instructure.com. Please check your schedule to determine the appropriate campus for book purchase or online at https://mcckc.edu/bookstores.|
|Enrollment||To enroll, you'll need the class # (e.g. 46421) for each of your selected classes.|
|Textbooks||To find textbooks, required for your class, you'll need to know the class#, campus and term.|
|Support Services||Students with documented disabilities may request assistance at Disability Support Services offices.|
Fees may change on a per semester basis; refer to the Tuition page for more information about tuition and fees.
The purpose of this schedule is to provide information. It does not constitute a contract. Classes may be added, combined or cancelled and instructors may be changed at the discretion of Metropolitan Community College.