Flexibility is a major advantage you have at MCC: even after the full semester begins, classes start multiple times throughout the year.
- Classes are 5, 8 or 12 weeks long to reach your goals faster
- You can choose both on-campus and online classes
- Your earned credits can fast-track your graduation, certificate completion or transfer to another college
- Adult learners can stay competitive by taking classes while balancing their job, family, and life
- You can also choose from MCC’s Academic and Career Pathways to explore a career path that’s right for you
- Ready to join us? Apply to MCC today.
Browse class schedule
AUTO 170 - Automotive Braking Systems (4 credits)
History, theory of operation, and current service procedures on drum and disc brakes systems. Includes power assist systems and anti-lock brake systems.
|Class # 43618||Instructor: Peter Eskew||Session Eight Week - First|
|Lecture||Time: 09:30AM-12:00PM||Days: R||In Person||Dates: 08/23/22-10/16/22|
|Lab||Time: 12:30PM-05:50PM||Days: R||In Person||Dates: 08/23/22-10/16/22|
|Notes||Above General Motors ASEP Program class meets 1st 8 weeks: 8/25 - 10/13 and meets two Fridays 9/9 & 9/23 includes final exam. Department permission required.|
|Enrollment||To enroll, you'll need the class # (e.g. 46421) for each of your selected classes.|
|Textbooks||To find textbooks, required for your class, you'll need to know the class#, campus and term.|
|Support Services||Students with documented disabilities may request assistance at Disability Support Services offices.|
Fees may change on a per semester basis; refer to the Tuition page for more information about tuition and fees.
The purpose of this schedule is to provide information. It does not constitute a contract. Classes may be added, combined or cancelled and instructors may be changed at the discretion of Metropolitan Community College.