Flexibility is a major advantage you have at MCC: even after the full semester begins, classes start multiple times throughout the year.
- Classes are 5, 8 or 12 weeks long to reach your goals faster
- You can choose both on-campus and online classes
- Your earned credits can fast-track your graduation, certificate completion or transfer to another college
- Adult learners can stay competitive by taking classes while balancing their job, family, and life
- You can also choose from MCC’s Academic and Career Pathways to explore a career path that’s right for you
- Ready to join us? Apply to MCC today.
Browse class schedule
ENGL 90 - Foundations of College Writing II (3 credits)
Prerequisite: ENGL 80 with a grade of S or appropriate placement test score. Students will practice writing thesis-support multi-paragraph documents that utilize the conventions of written standard English and develop critical thinking skills by writing about reading. The course culminates in a required satisfactory-unsatisfactory exit portfolio.
|Class # 47116||Instructor: Jan Rog||Session Twelve Week|
|Lecture||Time: 08:00AM-09:50AM||Days: TR||In Person||Dates: 09/21/22-12/19/22|
|Notes||Class meets 12 weeks: 9/22 - 12/19 includes final exam.|
|Enrollment||To enroll, you'll need the class # (e.g. 46421) for each of your selected classes.|
|Textbooks||To find textbooks, required for your class, you'll need to know the class#, campus and term.|
|Support Services||Students with documented disabilities may request assistance at Disability Support Services offices.|
Fees may change on a per semester basis; refer to the Tuition page for more information about tuition and fees.
The purpose of this schedule is to provide information. It does not constitute a contract. Classes may be added, combined or cancelled and instructors may be changed at the discretion of Metropolitan Community College.