In Case of Emergency: Dial 911
MCC Police Department
Campus Phone: 1200
Other Phone: 816.604.1200
City Police Department: 911
Fire Department: 911
Environmental Health & Safety
SDS for Emergencies contact
604.1124 or 604.1370
The following guidelines will assist waste collection:
- All personnel working with waste must be familiar with the location and composition of all wastes produced in their work area.
- Unless you have written approval from MCC, disposal of chemicals by way of the sanitary sewer system is prohibited.
- To determine if the chemical you want removed from your laboratory or work area is a regulated hazardous waste contact the risk & compliance manager, or consult EPA regulation 40 CFR 261-Identification and Listing of Hazardous Waste.
- Waste containers must remain closed except when actually adding waste. Open containers violate state and federal waste regulations.
- For disposal information or to request a pickup, call 816.604.1124 or email: email@example.com